So There I Was...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I'm back!

Well...I'm back and in one piece.

The trip was great. Any time you can get 20+ people together for a couple of days and not have any problems...you must be having a good time. Can't think of any super exciting stories to tell right off the top of my head. I am working to find the best way to host images so that I can put up some of the pictures I have taken. (If anyone is actually reading this and has some advice...let me know.)

We ending up playing poker...finished second and in the money in our little tournament...not bad. Went bowling...yeah I know...who goes bowling on their vacation? Well...it was actually pretty fun even though I did miserable.

Well...I guess I will keep trying to add to this thing...I have now put a link to one of my old coworkers sites...he also went on the trip and should probably have some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home